15 minutes per class
available on your mobile, tablet or desktop
If these don’t convince you, then you don’t need to read more!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
In a few words:
We cover everything you need to be a powerful Scrum Master. So confident are we that you’ll be able to earn scrum.org’s PSM I certification, the toughest and most recognised in the world. It only takes 15 minutes a day and a total of 15 classes. Tried and tested.
You won’t have to take notes. We give you everything you need. Seriously: with just this course material you will be able to pass the exam without any problem.
Key points covered:
- Responsabilities, events, artefacts and rules
- +250 questions of exam like difficulty
- Notes and hot-topics with summary of the courseAll of our courses have been pre-tested and validated to ensure that the course you choose works.
- Key notes
- Empiricism, Lean Thinking and Scrum Values
- Responsabilities en Scrum I
- Responsabilities en Scrum II
- Responsabilities en Scrum III
- Events in Scrum I
- Events in Scrum II
- Test #1
- Artefacts I
- Artefacts II
- Artefacts III + Nexus
- Bonus Class: Reviewing Responsabilities
- Bonus Class: Reviewing the Theory
- Test #2
- Test #3
- Facilitating, coaching and mentoring
- Self Managed Teams and Leadership Styles
- Forecasting & Release Planning
- Product Value
- Business Strategy, Stakeholders & Customers
- Emergent Development
- Test #4
- Managing techinical risks, optimising flow and continuous quality
- Organisational cultural design, portfolio planning and Evidence-Based Management (EBM)
- Bonus Class: Reviewing the course
- PSM I exam simulation #1
- PSM I exam simulation #2
Take a look at the most common doubts about the scrum.org exam
Once you buy the rights to the exam, it doesn’t expire. You could take it in a few years time if you wanted to!
Absolutely not. To take the scrum.org exam all you need to do is pay for it. There are no other requirements. You pay for the exam and you have one opportunity to pass it in exchange. If you pass, perfect. If not… then you have to pay for another attempt.
The exam is 60 minutes and 80 questions. At the end of the given time, the result of the exam will be sent to your email address
Absolutely not. You can have all the notes you want to hand. Nobody is watching you
- The exam is 80 questions, 60 minutes, multiple-choice questions
- You need 85% to pass
- When the time is up, you’re sent an email with the result.
- You can do it whenever you want
- It is 100% online
THEUNCODING, IN NUMBERS
Everyday more individuals and companies place their trust in theUncoding.
99% of our students pass the scrum.org exams at the first attempt
The average exam results for our theUncoding students in the scrum.org exams is 93%