15 minutes per class
available on your mobile, tablet or desktop
If these don’t convince you, then you don’t need to read more!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
In a few words:
In the course you will learn everything you need to understand the role of Scrum Product Owner and you will be prepared to obtain the scrum.org PSPO I certification, the toughest and most recognised in the world. You only need 15 minutes a day and a total of 22 lessons. Tried and tested!
In this course we give you everything you need to pass the exam without problems.
You won’t have to take notes. We give you everything you need. Seriously: with just this course material you will be able to pass the exam without any problem.
Key points covered:
- Responsabilities, events, artefacts and rules
- Special Product Owner reinforcement module (metrics, the Product Owner’s relationship with the rest of the team, events and Product Backlog).
- +150 questions of exam like difficulty
- Notes and hot-topics with summary of the course
- All of our courses have been pre-tested and validated to ensure that the course you choose works.
- Key notes
- Empiricism, Lean Thinking and Scrum Values
- Responsabilities en Scrum I
- Responsabilities en Scrum II
- Responsabilities en Scrum III
- Events in Scrum I
- Events in Scrum II
- Test #1
- Artefacts I
- Artefacts II
- Artefacts III + Nexus
- Bonus Class: Reviewing Responsabilities
- Bonus Class: Reviewing the Theory
- Test #2
- Test #3
- Forecasting & Release Planning
- Product Value
- Business Strategy, Stakeholders & Customers
- Emergent Development
- Managing techinical risks, optimising flow and continuous quality
- Organisational cultural design, portfolio planning and Evidence-Based Management (EBM)
- Bonus Class: Reviewing the course
- Test #4
- Bonus class: Product Owner 360
- Product Owner & the Product Backlog
- Product Owner & the Scrum Team
- Product Owner & the stakeholders
- Product Owner, Scrum events, TCO y ROI
- Test #5
- EBM: Why EBM?
- EBM: Current Value
- EBM: Time2Market
- EBM: Ability to Innovate
- EBM: Unrealised Value
- PSPO I exam simulation #1
Take a look at the most common doubts about the scrum.org exam
Once you buy the rights to the exam, it doesn’t expire. You could take it in a few years time if you wanted to!
Absolutely not. To take the scrum.org exam all you need to do is pay for it. There are no other requirements. You pay for the exam and you have one opportunity to pass it in exchange. If you pass, perfect. If not... then you have to pay for another attempt.
The exam is 60 minutes and 80 questions. At the end of the given time, the result of the exam will be sent to your email address
Absolutely not. You can have all the notes you want to hand. Nobody is watching you
- The exam is 80 questions, 60 minutes, multiple-choice questions
- You need 85% to pass
- When the time is up, you’re sent an email with the result.
- You can do it whenever you want
- It is 100% online
THEUNCODING, IN NUMBERS
Everyday more individuals and companies place their trust in theUncoding.
99% of our students pass the scrum.org exams at the first attempt
The average exam results for our theUncoding students in the scrum.org exams is 93%